Use of this Website and its Data: Unless expressly permitted by Dermalactives in writing or elsewhere on this website, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, store, cache, disseminate, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any way exploit the content of this website. You may not attempt to obtain lists of users or gain access to personal information of users or others from or via this website. You also may not use spiders, crawlers or similar utilities or use any automatic means to access, log-in to the website to register regarding any of its features. You may not attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, data or any services made available on or via their website or use their website or the services made available on or via it to interrupt, damage, disable, flood or impair this website, or to interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of it. You may not use this website or its services or features in violation of any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal right, or of any applicable law. You may not attempt to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt or otherwise alter or interfere with this website.
In the event that visitors shall be permitted to post comments, testimonials and other content, for any content so posted, you grant Dermalactives and its affiliates, a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sub licensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, make, sell that content, in whole or in part, in any form, media, or technology now known or later devised or perfected. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to any such content that you may be permitted to post; that the content shall be accurate; that use of that content will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you indemnify Dermalactives and its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you post.
Intellectual Property: This website, the DERMALACTIVES brand, trademark and associated brands and marks, and Dermalactives’s product names and trade dress are protected from unauthorized use by applicable law. You are not granted any right to use, and may not use, any of Dermalactives copyrights and trademarks or other intellectual property; however, you may download material from this website solely for personal, private, non-commercial use by you. No part of this website, including, without limitation, the text, designs, graphics, photographs and images contained in it, may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, re-posted, modified, transmitted, distributed or otherwise used in any way for any non-personal, public or commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Dermalactives.
Products: Dermalactives attempts to be accurate in its product descriptions. However, Dermalactives does not warrant that any product descriptions or other content on this website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. The appearances of colors and other product characteristics may vary depending on the monitor you use and other technical factors. If the description of a product offered by Dermalactives via this website is not materially accurate, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Products made available through this website or purchased or received via it are for your personal, non-commercial use and not for resale. You may only order products from this website if you reside in the United States and you are at least eighteen years old. Unless otherwise indicated, all prices on this website are in United States dollars. You agree to pay in full for any purchases, including any applicable taxes and delivery charges. Certain products that you may purchase or otherwise receive via this website may be subject to additional terms and conditions provided to you at or before the time of purchase. The risk of loss for all products purchased from this website passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Dermalactives reserves the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products or services to be provided to you, whether due to suspected fraud or impropriety, stock limitations, operational or marketing decisions or any other reason; in that event, you will only be charged for quantities actually shipped.
Customer Accounts: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and any applicable password or other security device and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
Authorized dealers: This website is the official website of Dermalactives for the United States of America. To help ensure quality control, Dermalactives products are sold at retail exclusively by authorized retailers. A number of our authorized retailers also maintain websites that are authorized to sell Dermalactives products. If you obtain Dermalactives products from any source other than through this website or from an authorized retailer, you do so at your own risk, and any Dermalactives product guarantee may be void. If you have any doubt about whether a particular retailer is authorized in the United States, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In Europe, Africa, the Far East, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim, please contact us at email@example.com.
Suggestions: We welcome your suggestions, ideas and other submissions about the website, its content and our products. If you believe that you have a proprietary right to any such information or you want to assert any proprietary right in it, without use by us, please do not submit it to this website or show it to Dermalactives by any other means. If you want to send us any such material, you represent and warrant that it is original to you, that no other party has any rights to it, and that any “moral rights” in that material have been waived. You grant us and our affiliates a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sub licensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, make, sell and what you have sent, in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology now known or later devised or perfected.
Limitations on Use: Use of this website is intended solely for informational and entertainment purposes and as an online store. This website is not intended to provide medical information or advice. If you believe that you have a medical condition or medical need that relates to, or could be affected by, the use of any Dermalactives product or service, consult your health-care provider prior to use.
If you wish to link from any other website to this website, you must first obtain our prior written consent, which may subsequently be withdrawn by us at any time and for any reason. Your link must open in a new browser window or tab and link to the full version of the website. You are not permitted to use any linking method by which content on this website may be displaced on another website (a practice sometimes referred to as “in-line” linking). You may not to link from any other website to this website in any manner such that this website, or any page of it, is “framed”, by any third-party material. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any Dermalactives trademark or other intellectual property without the express written consent of Dermalactives. Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the permission to link granted by Dermalactives.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: DERMALACTIVES AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY LINKED SITE OR OTHER WEBSITE ACCESSED THROUGH IT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS WEBSITE, AS WELL AS ALL INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON IT OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH IT, IS MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS”, WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DERMALACTIVES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ANY LINKED SITES OR OTHER WEBSITES ACCESSED THROUGH IT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR FEATURES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS THEREFORE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
9663 Santa Monica Boulevard, Suite 1121
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Customer Service- 1 (888) 546-9704
3. Our Information Collection Practices: The types of Personal Information that we receive and use are, (a) information you transmit to us. We collect and for a period of time we store information that you send to us when using this website, whether by ordering products, asking for information or otherwise. It is always your choice whether to provide any such information, but if you do not supply some items of requested Personal Information, some features or services of this website may not be available to you. You may also be asked to respond to additional questions to help us meet your needs, and if you request that information or that an order be sent directly to an individual other than yourself, you will also be asked to submit information about that individual. (b) Automatically Collected Information. When you visit this website to place an order, to register with us (if that option is offered), or simply to browse, read or download information, we may automatically collect and store the following types of non-personally identifiable information received from you. (i) Information from server logs found on your browser; (ii) click-through statistics; (iii) your IP address; (iv) the type of web browser you are using to access this website; (v) the type of operating system you are using; (vi) the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; (vii) the date and time you access this website; and (viii) the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to this website. Automatically collected information of that kind typically provides us with a greater understanding regarding the use of this website, including which pages are the most popular with our visitors. That information also allows us to determine if this website is working properly and to make changes to this website that allows users to have better experiences on this website. We collect that information and track it for statistical purposes; we do not use it to identify or to market to a particular user. (c) Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources that we believe have rights to provide that information to us, and we may add it to our account information.
4. If you don’t provide Personal Information: You can use this website without providing any personal information. However, in order to take advantage of the full capabilities of this website and to obtain access to, and use of, many of the features found on this website, including placing orders for products offered for sale on this website, you must provide certain Personal Information. For example, we ask for your email address so that we can send you product information you have requested; if you do not provide that email address, we will not be able to send you that product information. You may need to also provide Personal Information when you participate in various services and promotions made available via this website.
7. Business Uses of Information: Dermalactives uses Personal Information you provide to us: (a) for login and marketing purposes; (b) to provide the products or services that you have ordered or requested; (c) to allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and other promotions; (d) to process and ship orders; (e) to send order and shipping confirmations; (f) to provide customer service and respond to your requests and inquiries; (g) to keep records regarding returns and exchanges; (h) to protect both you and us against error and fraud; (i) to send information and product and service alerts; and (j) to record usage of this website. In addition, we may use your Personal Information to customize advertising and marketing information regarding our products and services, to contact you regarding our products and services, to enhance product and service offerings, and to fulfill promotions. You may also be asked whether you wish to receive information from third parties; upon your consent, Dermalactives or those third parties may use your Personal Information to contact you.
8. Service Providers and Vendors: We may also share your Personal Information with certain third parties that perform services for us. Those third parties may host this website, operate certain features on this website, print or send mailings, authorize and process your payments, provide customer service, analyze data and assist in fulfilling your orders, send e-mails on our behalf, or otherwise assist us with the operation of this website. Those third parties are not authorized to use or disclose your Personal Information for any purpose other than to perform the services designated by us.
10. Consent to Processing and Transfers of Information: As part of its business operations, Dermalactives may transfer information that you send to us, including, without limitation, Personal Information, to recipients in countries that do not provide the same level of legal data protection as the country from which you access this website. By using this website, you consent to those transfers and to the processing by Dermalactives of that information.
11. Notice for Parents: This website is considered to be a general audience site and is not intended for use by children. Dermalactives does not sell products that are intended for purchase by children and does not intend to collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of thirteen. If you are the parent or guardian of a child who has provided Personal Information to us, please inform us as provided under the Section “Managing Your Information” below, and we will delete that Personal Information.
15. Managing Preferences: When you set-up an account or click on the My Account area of this website, you will have an opportunity to make or change your selections regarding receiving promotional communications from us. If you have not established an account but have instead signed-up for our email list, you will be able to change your e-mail preferences by clicking on an “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained in promotional e-mails we send you. Please note that removal of Personal Information from our database or “opting-out” will not stop marketing or advertising content that is generated for distribution or is otherwise queued for transmission to you prior to the time when we can implement your request.
17. Contact Us: If you have questions regarding your privacy on this website, you can reach a Customer Service representative by calling 1(888) 546-9704 or faxing 1(702) 434-1154
To inquire about the status of an order, you can also e-mail info@Dermalactives.com.
California Privacy Rights
Under California law, if you are a California resident, you have the right to request that we do not share your Personal information with third parties for use in direct marketing by them to you. To make such a request, please write us at Dermalactives, Attention:
Website Customer Service
21029 Itasca St. Suite E
Chatsworth, CA 91311
– See more at: http://dermalactives.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=3#sthash.3N5eU7Xe.dpuf