Get healthy, hydrated skin at home and eliminate the need for expensive facials with the Nano Ionic Facial Steamer. Adding a nourishing face steam treatment to your daily beauty routine opens pores to remove debris, oil, and makeup as it delivers moisture deep into the skin.
· Please use only distilled or purified water. Other water sources, such as tap water
and alkaline water, may contain high amounts of minerals, which can deposit in the
device over time and shorten the overall lifespan of the device.
· Do not mix the distilled or purified water with any other substances, such as
laundry detergent or aromatic oils. These substances may cause the device to
malfunction and potentially burn or harm the user.
1. Before powering on the device, fill the device with distilled or purified water.
Please fill only to the marked max water level line, as excess water may cause water
droplets to be released when steaming.
2. Plug the power cord of the device into a household power outlet and turn on the
3. After 20 seconds of being powered on, the device will begin to release steam.
4. Place your face no closer than 20 cm (8 in) away from the nozzle and allow the
steam to cover the face.
5. When the device begins to run out of water, the steam will become less powerful
and eventually stop releasing. If the steam runs out before the desired end time, turn
off the device and wait 10 minutes to cool down before refilling it with water.
6. When finished using the device, press the power switch to turn off the device.
7. Allow the device to cool down completely before storing it in a safe and secure
8. Carry on with your normal skincare routine to avoid drying out the face.
Product Cleaning and Maintenance
After each use, please drain the device of any remaining water to avoid causing any
odor or mold growth.
1. Allow the product to cool down for at least 10 minutes following use.
2. Turn off the device and unplug the power cord.
3. Twist off the spray head from the top of the device.
4. Pour the remaining water out of the water inlet.
5. Once finished, wipe the device dry to remove any spilled water.
To ensure the lifespan of your device, make sure to clean the device at least once a
1. Use a dry cloth to wipe dust off the device exterior and power cord.
2. To clean the inside of the device, fill the device with water and shake the product
3 or 4 times.
3. Drain the water from the device.
4. Repeat 2 to 3 more times until the water tank is completely clean.