The Sweet Benefits Of Sweet Almond!
Let’s first take a moment and realize how good sweet almonds are for your skin. There are many benefits in using sweet almond extraction to help keep your skin cells healthy. Almonds have all sorts of good vitamins and nutrients to create a perfect essential for your skin.
1. Calms & heals irritated skin. Having redness and un-calmed skin is very annoying. Especially, if you have eczema or psoriasis it very hard to maintain your redness and irritation. I get it! It’s hard to find a product to soothe your skin but our moisturizers and body butter can help moisturize your skin and ease the symptoms.
2. Reduces acne!! Almonds extractions helps cure acne because one of its key nature is to have vitamin E. Which vitamin E works wonders on skin! Sweet almonds fight against acne by preventing lipid per-oxidation.
3. Smoothes & Softens your skin. Well, obviously we all want our skin to feel smooth and soft like a baby booty. It’s important to understand that almonds are filled with many vitamins but vitamin E, stands out the most in my opinion because it helps protect your skin from aging.
4. Protects from UV Radiation damages. Over the summer, it’s hard to stay out of the sun but adding some sort of product that has sweet almond like our Purifying Triple Power Collagen Moisturizer to your essentials. Then you’ll be protected by the harsh UV Rays that can damage your skin.
5. Keeps your skin cells extra healthy. Well let me just tell you the overall goal for sweet almond is to keep those skin cells healthy! It’s to bring moisturize, vibrances and nutrients to your skin to keep it looking youthful!
Well after reading these benefits, I want to share our some of our product that benefits from this ingredient. Thermal Heating X Mask, Purifying Triple Power Collagen Moisturizer and our body scrubs – Wild Flower & Water Lily ! Trust me when I say, you need these products in your life! Whether its just one or two, but keep your skin glowing!