No products in the cart.
SWEET ALMONDS BENEFITS
Let’s first take a moment and realize how beneficial sweet almonds are for the skin. There are many benefits in using sweet almond extraction to help keep your skin cells healthy. Almonds have all sorts of good vitamins and nutrients to create a perfect essential for your skin.
1. Calms & heals irritated skin. Having redness and un-calmed skin is very annoying. Especially, if you have eczema or psoriasis it is very hard to soothe your redness and irritation. I get it! It’s hard to find a product to calm your skin down but our moisturizers and body butter can help moisturize your skin and ease the symptoms.
2. Reduces acne!! Almonds extractions help cure acne due to its key nutrient, vitamin E. It works wonders on the skin! Sweet almonds fight against acne by preventing lipid peroxidation.
3. Smoothes & Softens your skin. Well, obviously we all want our skin to feel smooth and soft like a baby booty. It’s important to understand that almonds are filled with many vitamins but vitamin E, stands out the most because it helps protect your skin from aging. No one wants to age! It’s enriched vitamin E, A, fatty acids and protein prevent premature signs of aging.
4. Protects from UV Radiation damages. Over the summer, it’s hard to stay out of the sun but adding some sort of protection like our Purifying Triple Power Collagen Moisturizer to your essentials. Then you’ll be protected by the harsh UV Rays that can damage your skin. It’s sweet almond properties protect the skin from environmental damage.
5. Keeping your skin cells healthy. Well let me just tell you the overall goal for sweet almond is to keep those skin cells healthy! It’s to bring moisturize, vibrances and nutrients to your skin to keep it looking youthful!
Well after reading these benefits, I want to share our some of our product that benefits from this ingredient. Thermal Heating X Mask, Purifying Triple Power Collagen Moisturizer and our body scrubs – Wild Flower & Water Lily ! Trust me when I say, you need these products in your life! Whether its just one or two, but keep your skin glowing!
If you are dealing with skin problems such as scars, psoriasis, or acne, this therapy can help you with that. Led light therapy is a non-invasive treatment for your skin. This treatment includes various led light waves and represents the future of skincare. In the 19th century, NASA had begun to study the effects of the led light. Their research was mostly focused on the promotion of led lights in healing astronauts. Since then, dermatologists and skin specialists use Led light in treating skin problems. How Does LED Light Therapy Work? The therapy includes a mask with a shield that
Body scrubs have been around for a while. But in recent years new types of body scrubs have emerged, including those made out of coffee, sugar, or salt. Whether you have been using a body scrub for a while, or they are a completely new part of your skincare routine, you still might be wondering how you should pick the right body scrub for your skin type. 1. Body Scrub For Normal or Combination Skin Normal or combination skin type can be dry in one place but oily in another, such as the T zone on your face (forehead, nose,
Whether it was summer or winter using a body scrub is an essential part of a skincare routine. Summer can deeply affect the skin and moisturizers such as sunscreens can easily clog pores. The skin is drier during winter and dead skin cells block the nourishment of the moisturizer you keep applying. Therefore it is essential to use a body scrub to exfoliate your skin and let it breathe. Finding the right body scrub can be rather difficult mostly because there are countless options to choose from. But using one can greatly improve not just the look, but also the
One of the certainties of life is the fact that we are getting older each day. As much as we sometimes want, we can’t turn back time or sip from the fountain of youth. But, what we can do is – fight the signs of time with science. Technological inventions have advanced so far, that today we can harness the power of light to provide our skin the help it needs to remain youthful and glowing. LED light therapy for wrinkle reduction is the future of skincare. LED light therapy is one of the easiest and most natural solutions available